If you are passionate about nature and want to explore the main ecosystems of the Valdivian rainforest in just one day, this is your tour!
Beaches, dunes, waterfalls, ancient native forest, milennial larch trees, hundreds of sea lions in a spectacular coastal setting … And, if that weren’t enough, an excellent local gastronomy: fresh seafood and fish and the exquisite pastries from southern Chile.
You will learn interesting details of the native culture and we will tell you about the history of the place, in the past an important defensive area where it is still possible to contemplate the old Spanish forts from niebla and Corral.
The tour includes:
- Valdivian Rainforest expert guide. He will tell you about its flora, fauna and the history of the old defensive forts that we will see during the crossing of the Valdivia river
- Breakfast in the ferry boat
- Araucanian lunch by the sea. Seafood, fish, pastries… And the spectacular local cider from Los Liles local town.
- Exclusive transportation in a private vehicle only for your group
- Pick up and drop off in Valdivia
Don’t miss out on this experience! We will pick you up at your hotel in Valdivia at 7:15 am and we drop you there again at 7 pm.
- These are the main places we are going to visit:
- Old Spanish forts of Niebla and Corral. From the ferry during the Valdivia river crossing. 30 min. Approx.
- The millennial larches trail. 2 hours approx. Downhill trail walk
- Visit to The Lobería of Huiro (place with hundreds of sea lions). 45 min. Approx. Downhill trail walk and visit the sea lions meeting place
- Visit to the waterfall and dunes of Pelche beach
- Villa Los nativos and its park
- The Chaihuín Fangs Trail. 1 hour approx.Downhill trail walk and a walk by the Chaihuin dunes and beach